Participants of pitch-session Arena Pitch
Finally, participants of the pitch-session Arena Pitch have been announced! 15 startups from Eastern Europe were selected from 700 applications by GoTech team and partners. The main criterion is whether it’s possible for the company to become an international success story or not.
The final pitch-session is going to happen on the main stage during the prime-time of GoTech Arena forum on November 20. Participants will have only 3 minutes speaking English to perceive the jury and attendees of GoTech Arena that their startup can become successful on the global market with a potential volume of over $1 billion.
The jury consists of 10 Russian and international investors, entrepreneurs and corporate representatives.
The following startups will have an opportunity to perform in front of the audience to attract investments and find potential partners:
- Astera.in – artificial intelligence for industrial digital transformation.
- Bino – is the first Uber-like 100% self-service platform for mystery shopping.
- Buldozer.rent – B2B marketplace for construction equipment rental.
- Click-Storm – an e-sport platform for creating and participating in tournaments, creating teams and looking for team members.
- Cyberlit – VR/AR CMS+STORE with the updated database of objects and extensions. Fast and inexpensive creation of VR/AR solutions by various developers.
- Djiin Sensor – device and service for occupational safety and health control to increase productivity.
- Eczo – is a platform (electronics, software, open CAN-BUS based protocol, electric motor) to build a wide range of Light Electric Vehicles.
- Hyperverse – a turnkey solution for LBE industry bringing free-roam full-immersive VR to masses.
- Lacus – carsharing for the commercial market.
- ParkWise – an intelligent parking platform that predicts and provides information on parking availability, parking regulations and solutions for smart and self-driving vehicles.
- Pharmmarket – a marketplace where pharmaceutical producers get direct access to small and medium sized pharmacies.
- Stickeroid AI – a cloud platform based on machine learning that translates text to sticker during any situation.
- SkyGuru – makes airline passengers happier by bringing positive emotions and excitement back to flying.
- Uploadcare – intellectual media acceleration platform to speed up download and delivery of the content.
- Viewst – a next-gen digital ad-tech cloud-based solution that creates always-visible and engaging floating ads and addresses the gap in premium mobile advertising.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the pitch-session Arena Pitch during GoTech Arena forum, November 20, Moscow. It is going to be exciting!