GoTech Arena Forum Participant Memo
GoTech Arena Forum will be held tomorrow! Tomorrow, October 15, we are waiting for you in Digital October at 10.00. We have prepared for you a memo that will answer any possible organizational questions.
Digital October, Moscow, Bersenevskaya embankment, 6, p. 3, 3rd floor
To get to the forum you will need to get a participant badge at the registration desk.
Present the individual QR code on your ticket to the organizers at the counter (in printed form or on the screen of your mobile phone) and receive your participant badge.
Starting at 10.00, we start with the Opening Ceremony and Pitch session Arena Pitch, with 14 startups selected from 658 applications.
The forum will host the following activities:
Founder Stage - the main stage of the forum, where Arena Pitch session will take place along with panel discussions with representatives of Terra VC, Starta Ventures, I2BF, Larnabel Ventures, Runa Capital, VTB Bank, Beeline, X5 Retail Group, Mail.ru Group, founders of startups NGINX, Readdle, SweetCard, Devar, journalists from Forbes and the Edinorog. A separate panel will be dedicated to topic of entering the European market with Startup Estonia and Estonia E-residency.
Pitch&Workshop Stage will host a Go Estonia Pitch session with 10 selected startups, master classes of Gazprom Neft, Zaimoteka, Vinci Agency and Investor Talks - discussions for investors and supported by the Untitled Ventures.
Deal Room – is a venue where 1-on-1 meetings of entrepreneurs with investors and corporations will be held throughout the day. All forum participants get access to the mobile app for appointments and can reserve free tables in the Deal Room. Each meeting has a duration of 15 minutes.
Business Alley is an exhibition of business opportunities, where you will be able to communicate with representatives of VTB Bank, Startup Lithuania, HackUniversity, e-Residency of Estonia, Russian Railways accelerator and IIDF, Austrian Business Agency, Vienna Business Agency and MTS Startup Hub.
After Party - is an evening event for 150 guests at the Waiters restaurant on October 15 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the address 4 Yakimanskaya Embankment, building 1. Entrance by individual tickets.
The mobile app will work for all categories of forum participants, which will help to take part in GoTech Arena 2019 with maximum efficiency!
Install the GoTech Arena app on the Play Market or the App Store, register your member profile and take advantage of all the networking opportunities.
How to log in to the application:
- Download the mobile app from the link from your mobile phone: https://app.eventicious.com/gotech or find the GoTech Arena application in the Play Market or App Store
- Select and open the GoTech Arena event. Meeting point for technology companies
- Enter the personal ID sent to you by contact e-mail
- If you have not received your personal ID earlier, enter your last name and first name. The spelling must coincide with the data that you entered about yourself when registering for the forum in the checkout process
- When the application finds you, request to receive your personal ID on specified contact (email or phone number)
- Enter the personal ID in the application
- You are logged in!
- You can pay for the participation in the GoTech Arena forum on the day of the event in the registration area and receive a badge. ATTENTION! Payment is possible only by credit card!
- Free WiFi is available on site.
- Coffee breaks in the Founder Stage zone are available for all categories of participants.
- Coffee breaks in the Investor & Corporate Lounge are available only to Investor & Corporate badge holders
Digital October, Moscow, Bersenevskaya embankment, 6, p. 3
From the metro Kropotkinskaya:
Exit from the subway to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Cross the Moscow River by pedestrian Patriarchal Bridge, get off to Bersenevskaya Embankment on the first staircase. Next, go along the promenade towards the arrow to the island. You need to take an entrance to the arch with metal gates after turning into Bersenevsky Lane.
Not far from Digital October there are 4 paid parking lots with a price of 200 rubles per hour. Make sure to come in advance to find a place.